How to be succesful even as a high school dropout or a college dropout



Watch his video here

Use google.com for your research: "Super Successful high school dropouts"

You'll find these:

Useful books as mentors:

Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul PDF Book by Howard Schultz


Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE




Open: An Autobiography PDF Book by Andre Agassi

Rafa PDF Book by Rafael Nadal


Unstoppable: My Life So Far PDF Book by Maria Sharapova



Books by and about Billy Graham



I myself used to be a high school dropout, but then I earned my Indonesian equivalent of  a GED diploma and I entered college and used to be a college dropout, but layer I earned an associate degree (D1) in English. But I founded this website which holds all writings of the saints and lives of the saints in one place. I guess I like working for free because it's so rewarding and doesn't feel like work anyway. But don't follow my steps though, if you can finish college you better do because college graduates fill the important place in work such as architects, doctors, engineers.